Remodelaholic | Disney Christmas Ornaments
Disney ornaments are the perfect way to celebrate and decorate for Christmas. Especially if you (and your family) are huge Disney fans like we are!
Check out more of our Disney posts. We have matching Disney shirts, party ideas, and princess dress up DIY’s.
I love Disney, I love it so much that I am considering going to Disney World if Disneyland doesn’t open up soon. It will probably be different, but I am always in need of a Disney fix. This year my fix might have to come from a themed tree featuring Disney ornaments. I can picture it now thanks to these amazing ornaments I’ve found. And I’m so excited to share them with you! Etsy, Shop Disney and a few other places are great places to look!
Let’s go shopping. My dream theme three is all Disney, probably a classic Micky and Minnie style tree and then I’d probably need a couple of others to fit all my favorite Disney characters 😂😂😂. I’m ready to show you a bunch of Disney ornaments to get Disney tree dreams going.
This post contains affiliate links for Disney Ornaments to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- 2020 Mickey and Minnie – Kohl’s
- Mickey and Friends – Shop Disney
- Mickey Mouse Icon – Shop Disney
- Mickey Mouse Icon Minis – Shop Disney
- Nightmare Before Christmas Set – Shop Disney
- Zero Light Up – Shop Disney
- Carl and Ellie Wedding – Shop Disney
- Walle and E.V.E – Shop Disney
- Walt and Mickey – Shop Disney
- Mickey Jungle Cruise – Kohl’s
- Baby’s First Christmas Winnie the Pooh – Kohl’s
- 101 Dalmatians – Kohl’s
- Slinky Dog – Kohl’s
- Eeyore Mistletoe – Kohl’s
- Elsa and Nokk – Walmart
- Cast Member Tag – Etsy
- Walt Disney World Attraction Signs – Etsy
- Mickey Ear Wood Personalized – Etsy
- Candy Red and Green Mickey – Etsy
- Cinderella Castle – Etsy
- Disney Cruise Porthole – Etsy
- Disney Character Inspired Bulbs – Etsy
- Farmhouse Wood Slice Mickey – Etsy
- Resort Maps – Etsy
- Sparkly Ears Ornament – Etsy
- Disney Princess Set – Target
- Mickey and Friends Set – Target
- Light up Cinderella Castle – Shop Disney
- Mickey Glass Ball Set – Amazon
- Peter Pan – Amazon
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more Disney ornaments to buy.
Need a few pointers to help you put these Disney ornaments to use? We’ve got you covered.
- Pick a theme. Do you want a general theme or something more specific. A general theme could be a blanket Disney theme that can include your favorites from movies, the theme parks, fandoms, etc. Or narrow it down by picking a certain movie or fandom. Examples: Star Wars or Marvel trees. A Peter Pan tree, princess themed trees, etc.
- Mix with other ornaments. Take those special Disney ornaments and mix and match them with regular balls, snowflakes, etc. This will give the tree a fuller more decorated look.
Would you do a Disney themed Christmas tree? If you did what theme would you use???
Gorgeous Artificial Trees
5 Steps to Decorating a Tree
Decorating a Tree on a Budget
Please Pin this Post for Later: