Remodelaholic | 40 Outdoor Sofas
Add a comfy place to relax and center your patio with one of these gorgeous outdoor sofas. Add your own flair with outdoor pillows and cushions.
More great outdoor porch and patio ideas: learn how to make a mood board to style your patio, build a deck to add an outdoor space, or update a concrete patio by painting it.
Outdoor Sofas To Buy
Up your patio game by adding a comfy cozy sofa to relax on. And it doesn’t have to be any old couch, pick one that is stylish, and fits your style. Today we are sharing forty of our favorites that we found.
This post contains affiliate links for outdoor sofas for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Convertible Sofa Daybed – Walmart
- Aluminum Patio Sofa – Walmart
- Cushioned Sofa – Walmart
- Modern Contemporary Patio Sofa – Walmart
- Wood Furniture Sofa Set – Walmart
- Modern Urban Sofa – Walmart
- Colebrook Sofa – Walmart
- Weaved Sofa – Walmart
- Black Wicker Sectional – Walmart
- Minimalist Patio Sofa – Walmart
- Teak Wood Sofa – Walmart
- Gray and Beige Sofa Patio – Walmart
- Mireya Patio Sectional – Wayfair
- Circular Outdoor Sectional –Wayfair
- Crase Patio Sofa – Wayfair
- Zayd Patio Sofa – Wayfair
- Loveseat with Cushions – Wayfair
- Sectional in Multiple Colors – Wayfair
- Cordell Patio Sofa – Wayfair
- Dravin Patio Sofa – Wayfair
- Teak Sofa with Cushions – Wayfair
- Rattan Sofa with Cushions – Wayfair
- Patio Sectional – Wayfair
- Outdoor Teak Daybed – Wayfair
- Gray Wood Bench – World Market
- Gray Mesh Sofa – World Market
- Graywashed Acacia Sofa – World Market
- Canopy Daybed – Wayfair
- Tass Sofa – Anthropologie
- Crescent Sectional – Anthropologie
- Denver Sectional – Anthropologie
- Outdoor Canopy Daybed – Anthropologie
- Outdoor Wicker Sofa – Overstock
- Outdoor Faux Wicker Sofa – Overstock
- Wood Slat Sofa – Overstock
- Industrial Style Sofa – Overstock
- Aluminum Sectional – Overstock
- Wood Sofa and Coffee Table Set – Overstock
- Wicker Sofa Sectional – Overstock
- Wicker Sofa with Canopy – Overstock
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more outdoor sofas.
Outdoor Sofas To Build
Still looking for the perfect outdoor sofa? Try one of these DIY building options. We absolutely love our plywood sectional sofa. It is great for relaxing and you can customize it with your favorite cushions.
- Outdoor Plywood Sectional Sofa
- Pallet Sofa by One Artsy Mama for Remodelaholic
- Couch from a Crib by Pudel-design for Remodelaholic
Design Inspiration Ideas
If you are dreaming of an outdoor area, but not quite sure how to fit in a sofa with your set up, look through these home show photos of beautiful outdoor porches and patios utilizing an outdoor sofa.
Adding a sectional around a fire table close to the pool looks like a fun place to relax, plus add in pillows in your favorite color for a nice accent.
A small porch or balcony can be a perfect place to add a smaller loveseat sofa that will still be comfy and look great.
Need lots of seating for a larger gathering? Build a bigger sectional and then pair it with a semi-circle of adirondack chairs. Place a fire pit or cute outdoor coffee table in the center.
Another option for a simple metal sofa paired with matching chairs around a fire pit and overlooking a beautiful view.
This is a new take on wicker for a beautiful poolside sofa. Extra pillows add extra comfort.
Pair two sectionals across from each other for a set up that promotes relaxing, comfy conversation.
Add a smaller loveseat on a patio surrounded by a plants for a little garden escape.
This set up really brings together a patio to look like an outdoor room. A sofa + side tables + coffee table + area rug = an outdoor entertaining space that looks beautiful!
This look is a great balance of comfort and conversation and warmth. I especially like that it is all symmetrical, but not exactly the same on each side, it adds a touch of extra visual interest.
Do you have a patio with a view? Utilize it to the fullest by adding a couch or loveseat facing the view to enjoy. It might be a good idea to add a matching ottoman to kick up your feet and relax.
More Ideas for Your Porch and Patio:
How to Increase Patio Ambience
6 Ways to Makeover a Concrete Patio
Build a Patio Table with Cooler Boxes
Outdoor Rocking Chairs
Outdoor Lounge Chairs
Please pin this post for later: