Remodelaholic | 25 Spice Rack Organizers
Spice rack organizers can make it so much easier to find everything you need while cooking and baking. Plus, they can add a fun design element to your kitchen.
After organizing your spices, update your cabinet doors by building shaker style doors, or try a DIY countertop update.
Spice racks can be great in cabinets to keep everything in order, or as an added design element in your kitchen or pantry by hanging on a wall or sitting on a table. Look through these great ideas to find the perfect way to organize your spices in your kitchen.
There are so many great ways to get organized in the kitchen. These ideas are cute and practical!
This post contains affiliate links for spice organization ideas for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- 18 Jar Spice Rack – Wayfair
- Four Tier Farmhouse Style – Wayfair
- Three Level Shelf – Walmart
- Spice Jars and Organizers – Walmart
- Black Mesh Wall Mount Organizers – Walmart
- Expandable Bamboo Spice Rack – Wayfair
- Criss Cross Set – Wayfair
- 18 Jar Wood Spice Rack – Wayfair
- Slim Line Spice Rack – Wayfair
- Four Tier Spice Drawer Organizer – Wayfair
- Three Tier Free Standing Organizer – Amazon
- 20 Jars and Organizer – Amazon
- 24 Jars, Labels and Rack – Amazon
- Two Pack Organizers – Amazon
- Acacia Three Tier Organizer – Target
- Metal Slide-Out – Target
- White Adjustable Organizer – Target
- Three Piece Shelf Steps – Target
- Corner three Tiered Shelf – Overstock
- Free Standing Spice Organizer – Overstock
- Bamboo Cube Organizer – Kohl’s
- Wood 30 Jar Spice Rack – The Home Depot
- Copper Wire Three Tier – The Home Depot
- Two Row Chicken Wire Shelf – Wayfair
- White Chicken Wire Four Tier Shelf – Lowe’s
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more spice organization ideas.
To Make or Build
Create the perfect storage solution by building a custom spice organizer or adding a DIY touch with printables.
- Mini Mason Jar Spice Rack by Sawdust 2 Stitches for Remodelaholic
- Countertop Spice Bin Build by Krista Builds for Remodelaholic
- Modern Farmhouse Spice Rack and Labels
- Tiered Spice Rack by HerToolBelt for Remodelaholic
- Space Saving Spice Cabinet by Confessions of a Serial DIYer for Remodelaholic
- Custom Built Spice Rack by One Project Closer for Remodelaholic
A few cool organizers to get your ideas going.
Love mason jars? These cute mason style spice jars are perfect for a rustic farmhouse look! These are perfect to display where everyone can see how cute they are!
Looking for more of a hidden storage style? Build a spice box. And then paint it to match your kitchen and personalize it with a cute drawer pull.
Another great way to organize spices, is to put them in a drawer. Slide out the drawer and they are all right there, but also out of sight!
Which is your favorite way to organize spices?
IKEA Bekvam Rack Hacks
Organizing a Pantry Baking Drawer
Please pin this post for later and follow us on Pinterest: