How Can We Promote Our Own Videos?
We may use internet marketing, video marketing and social media promotion to promote your film on the web. There are companies that specialize in promoting your ads, movies, clips online but we can do it ourselves as easily as we do internet marketing ourselves or we can hire a professional.
Some of the actions we need to take in promoting our online videos include submitting them to social video bookmarking sites and social bookmarking sites.
We must submit our videos to the busiest video sharing sites and email them to blogs and websites, post clips on relevant discussion boards and forums, tag and describe your film, SEO for your film, send press releases, post your video on the network social networks like Facebook and MySpace, get help from your friends, choose the right thumbnails, catchy titles and share files.
We have agreed that we have to market the video as well as promote the video if we want to get maximum exposure and ROI for our clips. Strategi marketing online saat ini di media sosial, bagaimana postingan produk bisa memiliki engagement rate luaxs, cara promosi di instagram menjangkau banyak orang dan memiliki tingkat interaksi dengan followers/subscribers tinggi. Video marketing can be done with automated SaaS tools and/or with online video marketing websites such as Startcut.com, Tubemogul.com and Heyspread.com.
Promotional videos can also be created by experts and/or done yourself, if you have experience with the internet and web 2.0 sites. Search Engine Optimization The following is some information and tips for promoting your content on the web with the aim of getting more views, comments, and the best results for your content:
1. First of all post your movie on various video sharing sites like: YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Revver, Vimeo, Clipmoon, Yahoo Video, Blip.tv, Break.com, Crackle, Live Video, My Videos, Sevenload, Tudou ( China), Liveleak, Blinkx, and Kewego to name a few
2. Please note! It’s important to fill your video metadata well. Don’t forget a catchy title, all relevant tags, proper category and full description including your website or blog address, in some video sharing websites this will be a link to your website.
3. Choose the right thumbnail for your video, this image can attract more users to watch your video. This is very important to ensure better results, try to find the best thumbnail to represent your video.
4. In addition, you must post and share your videos on social networks such as: YouTube, My Space, Linkedin, HI5 and any social network with which you have friends or subscribers.
5. Email your video link to friends, customers, clients and partners and ask them to share this video with their friends and leave a comment. Having lots of comments can create a buzz about your video.
6. Submit your videos to social video bookmarking sites such as: Clipmarks.com, Myvidster.com, Kazivu.com and Video-bookmark.com.
7. Submit your videos to bookmarking sites like: Twitter, Digg, Yahoo buzz, Tweet meme, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Technorati, Del.icio.us and many more.
8. Post your videos in relevant forums and discussion forums with the same interesting topic. You should comment and create new posts on expert sites related to the subject of your video.
9. You can create SEO and PPC for your videos. In other words you should invest in PPC campaigns that will send users to pages including your videos, you can also create and promote your videos with SEO optimization in search engines.
10. PR – send press releases and articles explaining your videos, you can also translate your videos to sound and distribute them by audio publishers on the web. Using PR messages can give you better results.
11. If your video is really good and interesting it can easily become a viral video, you can upload it and offer download via file sharing sites.
These are some of the main steps you need to take if you want to get more views, comments and better exposure on your videos. You can try doing it yourself, if you have the knowledge and can put in the effort (you may need to invest a lot of time), or you can hire a video promotion expert. If you want more information, you can contact me.