DALLAS — Dallas Market Middle and ART, the inventive dwelling furnishings community, honored 12 heroes of the pandemic on the HEARTS Awards right here final evening.
The HEARTS Awards, hosted by Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, was a one-time particular occasion that honored corporations and people which have proven excellent management, empathy and repair in the course of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Practically 200 friends attended the gala occasion held within the World Commerce Middle atrium on the campus of Dallas Market Middle, the place the summer season version of Whole Dwelling & Present Market and Lightovation happened. Honorees included:
- American Leather-based Holdings, introduced by American Dwelling Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, introduced by American Dwelling Furnishings Corridor of Fame
- WAC Lighting, introduced by the American Lighting Affiliation
- Stephen Joseph Items, introduced by Present & Dwelling Commerce Affiliation
- Mercado International, introduced by Present for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, introduced by Inside Design Society
- Telescope Informal Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Informal Furnishings Affiliation
- Caroline Hipple and Norwalk Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Dwelling Furnishings Consultant Affiliation
- Dudley Moore and Otto & Moore, introduced by Worldwide Society of Furnishings Designers
- Crypton Cloth, introduced by Worldwide Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, introduced by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, introduced by WithIt
“Gathering collectively for the primary time, these prime trade organizations have been united by gratitude to acknowledge and honor heart-based management,” mentioned Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Middle.
Added Sharon Davis, government director of ART: “The night was magical and uplifting. Thanks to the associations and provoking honorees for his or her selfless generosity.”
Throughout the occasion, recognition was additionally made for the HEARTS Awards silent public sale benefitting No Child Hungry held in January, which featured greater than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively reworked by artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and particular friends.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent a few years overlaying the tabletop class earlier than widening her scope to all dwelling furnishings. In her present function, she oversees all elements of HFN, together with its print and digital merchandise, and represents the model at dwelling and overseas by means of shows, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.