45+ Mudroom Benches to Buy or Build
Mudroom benches are one of our favorite elements to create a functional mudroom. They provide a place to sit, provide storage, and add visual interest.
When designing a mudroom here are some more ideas to consider: paint colors that go with wood tones, entryway paint colors, and look through 100+ inspiring mudrooms.
Add function and a touch of your personal style that greets you when you return home with a beautiful mudroom. Add a bench for a comfy place to put on and remove shoes. Hooks and cubbies also add extra needed storage to keep a mudroom functional.
There are tons of great benches to buy if you don’t want to worry about building, designing, cutting, painting or staining, etc. We’ve rounded them up and most of them have added storage which is so needed in a mudroom or entryway area.
This post contains affiliate links for mudroom benches for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Donovan Storage Cubby Bench – Wayfair
- Shoe Storage Bench – Wayfair
- Storage Chest/Bench – Wayfair
- Shoe and Storage Bench with Sliding door – Wayfair
- Drawer, Cubby, and Shelf Bench – Wayfair
- Blue Upholstered Storage Bench – Wayfair
- Shoe Storage Cubby Bench – Wayfair
- Hall Tree Bench – Wayfair
- Solid Wood Bench and Shelf – Wayfair
- Wood Storage Bench – Wayfair
- Swisher Cubby Bench – Wayfair
- Faux Leather Storage Bench – Wayfair
- Black and Gold Bench – Wayfair
- Modern Cubby Bench – Wayfair
- Aztec Upholstered Storage Bench – Wayfair
- Two door Storage Cabinet Bench – Wayfair
- Hall Tree Bench with shoe storage – Wayfair
- X-Bench with Storage Shelf – Wayfair
- Beadboard Hall Tree Bench – Wayfair
- Shoe Storage Bench – Wayfair
- Three Drawer Bench – Wayfair
- Four Cube Storage Bench – Walmart
- Three Drawer Storage Bench – Walmart
- Modern Farmhouse Bench – Walmart
- Sliding Door Storage Bench – Walmart
- Accent Entry Bench – Walmart
- Industrial Bench – Walmart
- Mid Century Upholstered Bench – Walmart
- Hard Wood Mid Century Mod Bench – Target
- Entryway Drawer and Shelf Bench – Target
- Halle Hall Tree – Target
- Industrial Storage Bench – Target
- Farmhouse Entry Bench – Target
- Wood Storage Bench – Target
- White Hall Tree – Lowe’s
- Four Basket Bench – The Home Depot
- Dark Walnut Farmhouse Style Bench – The Home Depot
- Blue Steel Bench – The Home Depot
- Concealed Storage Bench – The Home Depot
- Side Storage Bench/Hall Tree – Overstock
- Gray Barnwood Entry Bench – Overstock
- Wood Storage Bench – Overstock
- Quincy Storage Bench – Anthropologie
- White and Gold Storage Bench – Anthropologie
- Wide Wall Tree with Shoe Cubbies – Amazon
- Bamboo Shoe Rack Bench – Amazon
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more mudroom benches.
Looking for more of a custom look? There are lots of ways to get a great mudroom bench by building your own.
- Mudroom Bench out of an old Dresser by The Weekend Country Girl for Remodelaholic
- Build a Mudroom Corner Bench
- Build a Rolling Shoe Storage Bench by A Piece of Rainbow for Remodelaholic
- Waterfall Bench with room for Storage
- Entry Bench Tutorial by Southern Revivals for Remodelaholic
- Rustic Farmhouse Bench by Prodigal Pieces for Remodelaholic
- DIY Entryway Mudroom Bench and Cubbies by Home Heart and Hand for Remodelaholic
- Media Cabinet to Mudroom Bench and Lockers by Sawdust2Stitches for Remodelaholic
Still looking for more mudroom ideas? We are sharing some great design inspiration from some recent home shows to help you out!
A simple white bench combined with board and batten and hooks can work great in a small mudroom area.
Even if you don’t have a build-in bench, adding a little bit of accent wallpaper above a bench is a cute and subtle way to add pattern and design.
Here is a similar look, but using a vertical shiplap for an extra design aspect to pair with a bench and cubbies. Customizing pillows and baskets can change up the look too.
This bench area also uses abstract art to add a little bit of texture by hanging pictures in between the upper and lower cubbies.
Think about adding a fun design for flooring in a mudroom. This can add a bit of fun in a smaller area so the pattern isn’t too overpowering.
Another way to get a big design element in a small dose, use a cool fretwork or board and batten design above a bench.
Pillows and blankets can make a hard bench appear a little softer and make the area more comfy cozy.
Choose a bench with a touch of color. It doesn’t have to be bright or bold, but it can be. We like this more muted green for a touch of color that is soothing.
Add patterned pillows to bring in color and print into a mudroom that can easily be changed out as styles or seasons change.
What does your dream mudroom look like? Does it include a bench?
New Mudroom Area Reveal
Monochromatic Mudroom Design Inspiration
Industrial Mudroom Lockers
All Mudroom Posts
Please pin this post for later: