40+ Decorative Wall Panels and more
Decorative wall panels are a fun way to add texture, balance, and visual interest to a space. There are so many different options for dressing up your walls with wall panels.
Need more inspiration for your walls? Try one of these interior painting ideas, decor ideas for large walls, Sharpie walls, or plywood statement walls.
Decorative Wall Panels to Buy and Where to Buy Them
Shiplap, barn wood, wainscoting, decorative tiles, peel and stick, etc. There are so many great ways to really bring space in the home to life. Many of our favorites are found at Home Depot and Walmart. Some can be painted to fit your preferences, or you can buy decorative wall panels that are already finished.
This post contains affiliate links for decorative wall panels to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
Wall Panel Treatments
- Black and White Barn Wood – Home Depot
- White Shiplap – Home Depot
- White Wainscot Panels – Home Depot
- White Barn Wood Planks – Home Depot
- Shiplap Planks in 7 finishes and multiple sizes – Home Depot
- Peel and Stick Driftwood Gray Barn Wood Planks – Home Depot
- Peel and Stick White Textured Shiplap – Walmart
- Decorative Fretwork Panels – Walmart
- Olivia Fretwork Panels – Walmart
- Hampton Large Fretwork Panels – Walmart
- Trellis Fretwork Panels – Walmart
- Red Brick Panels – Home Depot
- White 3D Wave Panels – Home Depot
- White Textured Wall Panels – Home Depot
- 3D Foam Brick Panels – Walmart
- 3D Textured Wall Panels – Walmart
- Bamboo Wall Paneling – Walmart
- Casablanca Fretwork – Walmart
- Reclaimed Wood Wall Paneling – Home Depot
- Blue Shiplap – Home Depot
- Gray Aged Brick Panels – Home Depot
- Circle Fretwork Decorative Panels – Home Depot
- Teal and Sepia Wood Paneling – Home Depot
- Faux Gray Slate Peel and Stick Panels – Home Depot
- Brown Red Faux Stone Panels – Home Depot
- Checked Fretwork – Home Depot
- Wainscoting Panel – Home Depot
- Wainscoting Kit – Walmart
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more wall panels.
- Peel and Stick Marble Tiles – Walmart
- White Arabesque Peel and Stick Tiles – Walmart
- White Subway Tiles Peel and Stick – Walmart
- White Backsplash Peel and Stick Tiles – Walmart
- Black and White Print Peel and Stick Tiles – Walmart
- Timber Backsplash Tiles – Walmart
- Gray Subway Tiles – Walmart
- Carrera Herringbone Panels – Walmart
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more backsplashes.
How To Build or DIY
Some looks might need more of a DIY approach depending on your vision. We have plenty of tutorials on how to install panels or other materials.
- Board and Batten Tutorial
- Elegant Wall Paneling by Sincerely, Sara D. for Remodelaholic
- Faux Shiplap by Bless’er House for Remodelaholic
- Wood Panel Wall by Construction2Style for Remodelaholic
- Shiplap Tutorial by Jillify It for Remodelaholic
- Corrugated Tin Wall by The Weekend Country Girl for Remodelaholic
- Board and Batten and 3D Panels Wall by Mesmerizing Moments for Remodelaholic
- Board and Batten Wall by Design OCD for Remodelaholic
- Panel Wall Tutorial by Decor Chick
- Faux Carved Wainscoting by Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom for Remodelaholic
- Barndoor Wainscoting by The Monson Family for Remodelaholic
Decor and Inspiration Ideas
Get a feel for how different textures and styles look through these inspiration photos to help you execute a new look in your home.
Grab a wainscoting kit and add a pretty look to an office. They work great in any room though and can be painted any color.
There are so many great fretwork options above to get a similar feature wall as this one in this pretty bedroom. Keep it white and bright.
Or paint it dark for a different feel with lots of texture. It looks lovely in this home office, but could be great in a bedroom or living room too.
A nursery with another fretwork example in white.
Add lots of texture by adding brick or stone panels. They look great in light whiteish tones.
Or add a pop of color with a red brick wall panel. Easy to install and add something special to a home office, backsplash, around a fireplace, etc.
Add some rich wood tones with an entryway feature wall. Use any type of wood panels. Leave them as is or find some to stain or paint.
Give a more dimensional look with a variety of woods or stain colors. This wall is especially fun because it has multiple directions for the panelling, plus it really brings out the black headboard.
Do you love shiplap? There are lots of easy wall panels to install and paint dark navy or leave with a wood tone, or go light and bright.
A pretty gray is also another way to have a fun take on shiplap walls. Another way to mix up shiplap is to hang it vertically rather than horizontally.
Need more great ideas for your home? Find the perfect headboard, hanging chair, or mirror to accent your new decorative wall panels.
Please pin this post for later: