30+ Exterior Shutters for Curb Appeal
Exterior shutters can really add a touch of color, style, or design to your home’s curb appeal. We will share with you some unique styles to give your home a beautiful look.
While adding exterior shutters go ahead and hide eyesores with these tips, add a pergola with swings, and learn how to paint a concrete patio.
Exterior Shutters To Buy
It is the best when you drive up to your home and love how it looks. It really makes you feel like your home. One way to add that extra special homey touch to an exterior is using shutters! There are so many styles, and lots of great neutrals and colors to compliment many home exteriors.
This post contains affiliate links for shutters for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Raised Panel Style – Wayfair
- Board and Batten Style – Wayfair
- Louvered Style – Wayfair
- Traditional Board and Batten – Wayfair
- Framed Board and Batten – Wayfair
- X Board and Batten Style – Wayfair
- Rounded Arched Top Shutters – Wayfair
- Board and Batten Arched Top – Wayfair
- Vantage Louvered – Lowe’s
- Black Board and Batten + more colors – Lowe’s
- Unfinished Louvered – Lowe’s
- Unfinished Board and Batten – Lowe’s
- Blue Louvered Arch – Lowe’s
- Spaced Board and Batten Vinyl – Lowe’s
- Raised Panel Vinyl – Walmart
- Raised Panels in multiple colors – Walmart
- Wood Toned Raised Panel Set – Walmart
- Batten Style Shutters – Walmart
- Herringbone Wood Style – Etsy
- Rustic Syles – Etsy
- Cedar Large Shutters – Etsy
- Beach Themed – Etsy
- Rustic X Style – Etsy
- Primitive Arched with nail detail – Etsy
- Wrought Iron Orleans Style – Etsy
- Trellis Wrought Iron Style – Etsy
- Chevron Style – Etsy
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more shutters.
To Build, Update, or DIY
Looking for a more custom look? Try these ways to build, update or DIY your shutters.
- Wood Shutters for $40
- Staining Vinyl Shutters by Cleverly Inspired for Remodelaholic
- Barnwood Shutters from Pallets by Prodigal Pieces for Remodelaholic
- Building Interior Shutters (could be sealed for outdoor use) by Aqua Lane Designs for Remodelaholic
Tips for Adding Curb Appeal
- Choose a color that enhances your exterior color, that can also add a pop of dark or light. Take a photo of your house and use your phone or computer to draw on shutters to see what color looks best.
- Choose a style that matches your home. Is your home modern? More like a rustic farmhouse? Choose shutters accordingly.
What color and style would you love to add to your home?
Curb Appeal Ideas
Exterior Paint Colors for Curb Appeal
Home Exterior Finishes
Please pin this post for later: