Artificial Christmas trees are such a beautiful way to decorate for the holidays. We have searched high and low to find the most beautiful trees to share.
After you decorate the tree, why not build some other Christmas tree inspired projects. Like these: rustic herringbone tree, pallet wood tree, wood triangle tree, 3D wood trees, and ornament display tree.
Christmas maybe a bit away, but now is the perfect time to start shopping for a new Christmas tree. You can research, measure and decide just what you need before the selection gets picked over or sold out! Here are our favorite unlit and pre-lit artificial Christmas trees to buy and we will show you how to easily decorate it once you have it!
This post contains affiliate links for artificial Christmas trees to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Snow Green Pine – Wayfair
- Green Spruce with lights – Wayfair
- Newbury Spruce with lights – Wayfair
- Small Aspen Spruce with colored lights – Wayfair
- Nordic Spruce with lights – Wayfair
- Dunhill Fir Pre-Lit – Amazon
- North Valley Spruce – Amazon
- Prince Flocked – Amazon
- Downswept Douglas Fir – Amazon
- Kay Green Fir – Wayfair
- Mixed Country Pine – Wayfair
- Mountain Pine Flocked – Walmart
- Virginia Pine – Target
- Pre-lit Douglas Fir – Target
- Aspen Pine – Michael’s
- Pre-lit Jasper – Michael’s
- Willow Pine – Michael’s
- Newberry Spruce – Michael’s
- Full Alberta Spruce – Target
- Balsam Fir – Target
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more artificial Christmas trees to buy.
Ideas for Decorating
Each year we love to pick a theme and decorate our artificial Christmas tree, we have done elegant, rustic and a little bit of everything. Use our past trees as inspiration and ideas for your tree decor this year!
- Gold and Blue Tree Decor
- Blue, Pink, and Gold Nutcracker Tree
- Wintery White and Silver Tree
- Woodland Decorated Tree
- How to Decorate a Tree by Sincerely, Sara D. for Remodelaholic
- Elegant Christmas Tree
- Red, White, and Light Blue Tree by Sawdust2Stitches for Remodelaholic
We have so much fun decorating each year and we have a few tips to share here, but if you want more visit the ideas above for more in depth tips.
- Pick a theme. Plan a theme around colors, styles, a movie, etc. There are so many ways to theme a tree, but the key is to pick one and run with it. We’ve done color themes, rustic style themes, and more.
- Don’t break the bank. We love to hit the dollar store early in the season to find ornaments and other tree decorating supplies that fit our theme before they get to picked over. Start checking now.
- Pay attention to the details. A good mix of sizes, shapes, and colors within your theme can really help balance out your tree.
Here are a couple of examples of trees we’ve decorated in the past!
This was a fun blue and gold theme!
Or go for a more monochromatic look with a silver and white winter theme.
This was a really fun Nutcracker inspired tree! We used ornaments that went along with the Nutcracker story.
Another fun theme that used a variety of textures to create a beautiful woodland tree theme.
What theme are you hoping to use this year to decorate your Christmas tree???
Faux Fur Tree Skirt
Driftwood Tree Skirt
Plywood Christmas Tree
Please pin this post for later and follow us on Pinterest: