Plan ahead with these ornament storage ideas. Find the best solution now. This will prepare you for taking decorations down after Christmas.
Ornaments can be sentimental, breakable, and souvenirs. Don’t risk ornaments getting lost, broken, or beat up by not properly storing them. These ideas for ornament storage will help you store them correctly to avoid damage.
Depending on what kind of ornaments you are storing, find a perfect storage system to fit your needs. If you have glass or fragile ornaments a stronger sturdier plastic style might work better as opposed to a soft shell caddy. The soft shells work better for shatter resistant ornaments.
Take a look at our ornament storage finds to find the perfect option for you!
This post contains affiliate links for Christmas ornament storage to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Container with Trays – Wayfair
- Ornament Tote with Handles – Wayfair
- Wickley Moisture Resistant – Wayfair
- Snowflake Storage Tote – Wayfair
- Ornament Storage Tubes – Wayfair
- Sterile Sturdy Storage Box – Walmart
- Large Storage Boxes – Walmart
- Large Box with Dividers – Amazon
- Adjustable Storage – Amazon
- Snapware Snap n’Stack – Amazon
- Storage Box with Lid – Amazon
- Durable Storage Tote – Kohl’s
- Medium Storage Bag – Kohl’s
- Santa Storage Box – Overstock
- Large Storage Box – Overstock
- Honey-Can-Do Box – Nordstrom Rack
- Storage Chest – The Container Store
- Archival Box – The Container Store
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more Christmas ornament storage to buy.
Which storage option caught your eye?? I’m really like the plastic tote styles.