FM-MAY-0408TZ – Steel tanks fused with enameled glass
Glass-fired steel tanks are designed for storing drinking water, fire water, leachate, process water, biogas, etc.
Mainly, steel water tanks consist of:
- Casing – made of modular panels made of steel sheet fused with glass – enameled. The anticorrosive protection of the component panels is made by enameling with UV-resistant silicon oxide products in three variants:
- Mono glass – with an email layer 0.18 mm – 0.5 mm thick, in the RAL 5004-blue shade, heat treated by Puesta technology, according to the requirements of 7.24 / 25 of the European EMA. Monoglass finished panels can be used to store water with hydrogen potential between pH 3 and 10.
- Ultra glass – with an email layer 0.18 mm – 0.5 mm thick, in the RAL 5004-blue shade, heat treated by Puesta technology, according to the requirements of 7.24 / 25 of the European EMA Email Authority. Ultraglass finished panels can be used to store water with a hydrogen potential of between pH 3 and 10.
- Sunglass – with two layers of emails with a thickness of 0.18 mm – 0.5 mm, in the RAL 5004-blue shade each thermal treat, in accordance with EEA requirements 7.20.
- Thermal insulating cap made of aluminum sheet, galvanized steel sheet or glass fused steel sheet. The lid is provided with a mouthpiece.
- The external insulation is fixed with special profiles – the glass-fused steel tanks can be insulated with a ball of mineral wool or polyurethane foam coated in the standard system with painted steel or stainless steel panels.
- Accessories: access staircase, vent and ventilation holes, overflow connection, power supply connection, electrical heating resistors in frost periods, mechanical float and fireman connection.
Depending on the application and the field of application, the glass-fused steel tanks can be equipped with a water level control system, constant filling and leveling system, connecting elements between tanks, etc.
The setting up of glass-fused steel tanks is based on dimensioned reinforced concrete foundations.
Storage capacity is between 15 m3 – 20000 m3.
Tanks and basins are made of composite material (fiberglass reinforced polyester) with the superior performance of mechanical and chemical properties. Their mechanical strength is due to the joining of polyester resin with the Roving fabric and the total yarn length on a single piece of millions of meters.
The chemical resistance of the glass fiber is very well known, and impregnated with resin, creates an excellent corrosion resistance of both the interior walls and the exterior of the pools and tanks. The compact monolith structure of the layered walls gives increased mechanical strength; that’s why they can be buried without special arrangements in normal or over-ground soils to store liquids.
Tanks and pools made of fiberglass specially designed and manufactured to meet all European standards and norms according to the technical approvals obtained by the company.
The horizontal ones are intended for collecting domestic water when used as water basins to treat water in purification plants for the chemical industry and to successfully replace those already existing ones.
Overground are used for storing food as well as pools or fire tanks, potable water storage, stormwater storage, agriculture, herbicide, etc.
They can be mounted on the platform of the vehicles for transporting liquids, transport the brood over. Storage for petroleum products has many advantages and low acquisition and maintenance costs.
Depending on the geometric shape, there are cylindrical, elliptical, conical, horizontal overhang pyramids, vertical overhangs with straight caps, vertical overhangs with semi-round caps.
Depending on the destination, they can be either simple or double-walled.
We project pools and tanks of glass fiber for underground assembly at high depths, resistant to ground pressure without being mounted in special enclosures for their protection. They are used for storing fodder, feed for silos, etc. They can be insulated with a polyurethane foam that creates a thermal shield to keep the liquid inside the pool at certain temperatures. Find here additional info.
To store large quantities of underground and underground water successfully used for potable water supply in large or small communities.
- For collecting rainwater and water reuse for irrigation.
- For collecting land from the retention basins of large treatment plants.
- For fat collection in sanitary installations and kitchens.