Chandeliers are such a fun way to add a focal point to any room. These chandeliers to buy or DIY will change up the whole feel of a room.
Draw the eye up, make ceilings feel taller, add light, do it all with a gorgeous chandelier to buy or DIY. There are so many design options and styles to choose from! We are sharing our favorites, with some modern styles, farmhouse, and more. Let’s take a look.
Where To Buy
There are so many choices and sizes of chandeliers to buy. Start by finding the right style and then pick colors, or sizes to find the perfect chandelier for your room.
This post contains affiliate links for chandeliers to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Candle Light Style – Wayfair
- Johanne Sputnik – Wayfair
- Statement Globe – Wayfair
- Four Light Lantern – Wayfair
- Statement Rectangle – Wayfair
- Nelly Sputnik – Wayfair
- Bennington Geometric – Wayfair
- Abington Tiered – Wayfair
- Rectangle Pendant – Wayfair
- Kitchen Pendant – Walmart
- Industrial Orb – Walmart
- Venita Geometric Lantern – Wayfair
- Kingsley Drum – Wayfair
- Chambery – Walmart
- Wagon Wheel Style – Overstock
- Farmhouse Wood – Overstock
- White Wood Bead – Overstock
- Four Light Rustic – Overstock
- Five Light Matte Black and Gold – Overstock
- Rishel Drum – Wayfair
- Antique Black Rectangle – Overstock
- Shabby Chic Black – Overstock
- Maddie three light sputnik – Joss & Main
- Rhett Statement Light – Joss & Main
- Statement Globe – Joss & Main
- Lovett Square four light – Joss & Main
- Highgrove Candles – Joss & Main
- Esme Lantern – Joss & Main
- Shayna Statement – Joss & Main
- Riaria Geometric – Joss & Main
- Small Modern Farmhouse Candles – Home Depot
- Chrome Round Beaded Drum – Home Depot
- Carter Eight Light – Home Depot
- Clyde Nine Light – Home Depot
- Chrome Crystals – Home Depot
- Barrington Black and Distressed Wood – Lowe’s
- Latchbury Aged Bronze – Lowe’s
- Merlot Five Light Distressed – Lowe’s
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more chandeliers to buy.
Have an old chandelier or want to get creative? Try your hand at one of these awesome DIY tutorials.
- Rustic Outdoor Chandelier by The Created Home for Remodelaholic
- Wood Bead Chandelier by Designer Trapped for Remodelaholic
- Rope Chandelier Update by Bless’er House for Remodelaholic
- Crystal Chandelier Orb by Vintage Romance Style for Remodelaholic
- Wood Bead Makeover by Life on Virginia Street for Remodelaholic
- Drum Shade Chandelier by Bliss at Home for Remodelaholic
- Faux Capiz Tutorial by A Happy Place Called Home for Remodelaholic
- Knock off Rope Wrapped by I Love it for Remodelaholic
Ways to Style
Still stumped on what type of chandelier to buy or DIY? We are sharing some ideas for inspiration.
Go for a sputnik look with these fun futuristic styles. Here is one centered over a dining room table.
Here is a more simple sputnik vibe, but it still has that modern cool edge.
Or go for a more classic candle pendant style in the dining room with this style.
Or go for something completely different with this type of a shaded bulb look, again right over the dining room table for a statement look.
And chandeliers over dining tables don’t just belong indoors! Add one over an outdoor dining table as well! So pretty.
A living room space is also a great place for a statement chandelier. this beaded style one goes great with this cute modern sofa.
Or go big, bold and gorgeous with a crystal chandelier in a more formal living room. It looks beautiful with all of the colors and textures in this room.
Take that mid-century modern sputnik vibe to a living room! This is a simple but cool vibe that works really well in this modern living room area.
Next stop, a bedroom! The ceilings in this room combine beautifully with a simple, but unique chandelier. Bedrooms make a great space to add a smaller chandelier for a more fancy touch. Or maybe try adding an orb chandelier to the master bedroom for another cool element that really adds something special to your space.
Take self-care to the next level by adding a gorgeous crystal style chandelier above the tub!Or go more simple with a basic orb chandelier. Still adds a bit of ambience to a relaxing bath.
And who doesn’t need more light and glam while doing their laundry??? Add a cool light fixture to the laundry room and you’ll enjoy this chore even more.
Where are you really wanting to add one of these chandeliers to buy to your home and which style are you thinking? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!
Pin this post for later and follow along with us on Pinterest: